His Way Is Perfect
As for God, His way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried;
he is a buckler to all those that trust in Him. It is God that
maketh my way perfect. Psalm 18: 30, 32
We found out earlier this afternoon that we lost our dear little baby. He was due to be born late September, but God had other plans for him. Our hearts are breaking, but we hold tight to the truth that our God is good...all the time. While it is hard to understand why right now, God has blessed us so much in the past that it is with confidence we continue to trust Him now. How can a God who has been so good to us suddenly give us something that is not good? We appreciate your love and prayers right now as we wake through the emotions of a miscarriage. The song and verse above have been my "go to" thoughts when I start to question God. In order to survive any trial, I must keep my thoughts on the One above; He knows what's best..
"When the joy has departed from my sorrow stricken soul,
This one thing I know for sure: my God is in control."
This one thing I know for sure: my God is in control."
-Dory
I am so sorry. Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteAlesha
When we lost our little ones, the Lord used the song REJOICE IN THE LORD to quiet my heart and bring remembrance of his strength, love and tears. Those are some terribly hard, but growing, days . . . Praying for you! Aunt Ellen
ReplyDeleteThank you, Aunt Ellen!
Delete