Sunday, June 2, 2013

Making Memories

It's hard to believe Madison is 4 weeks old already! Where does the time go? I've enjoyed taking extra time just holding her, snuggling her, and talking to her.  Hannah and I have been enjoying some extra crafts, projects and books. Here are a few pictures from the last couple weeks:


Here's a picture of Madison with Grandma Ogden and Hannah.

And what started out as Grandpa Ogden and Madison

quickly got Hannah's attention

and turned into Grandpa Ogden with both Hannah and Madison.


Madison also got some love from Aunt Connie as well.

Hannah enjoyed "new toys!" at a recent trip to Grandpa and Grandma Ogden

Pretty blocks!


Hannah's been enjoying listening to some Patch the Pirate tapes during nap time recently. However, I think her curiosity got the best of her this time. No worries...we rewound the tape, and surprisingly it still works. We're working on getting an mp3 copy it soon. :)  I have so many fond memories of listening to Patch; it's neat to see my daughter build some of the same memories.

Here's a picture of Hannah after morning church one day. I think it's time to start moving her nap times to later in the afternoon so she doesn't crash the moment we walk in the door!

She's normally so sweet on Sundays. Here's a picture of her "holding" Madison.

Recently Nathan's been doing a lot of work sprucing up the outside of our house. Hannah decided she wanted to help one morning. Yes, we let her help in her pajamas.  :)


Hannah has taken it upon herself to make sure Madison is never without a blanket:

We had the privilege of hosting Nathan's parents, his sister, and two other families from church for a Memorial Day grill out. I forgot to take pictures while everyone was here, but here's Hannah after everyone had left.  :)

We love to enjoy breakfast on the back porch some mornings!

Hannah is covering up Madison with the corner of the blanket. I promise, she's  not dragging her around by the corner of the blanket. I was there; only love was intened, but I sure do love how the shot turned out. :)

Hannah and I experimented in the kitchen. We made water color paint, as well as some finger paint. The water color paint needed a couple days to set up completely, so here's some pictures of her finger painting. 


And here's her end result! :)  If you look closely you can see where she practiced tracing the letter "A." She calls all letter, well, "letter!"

I have so many more pictures, but Sunday afternoon nap is calling! 

1 comment: