I saw a live armadillo yesterday!!! It was so ugly. It looked and moved like a rat with a hardshell. :) Oh, and the night before we had a lizard on our door when we got home at night. The week before it was two toads on our front door step. Life is so different here in FL than it was in NH. :) I hear NH had snow/sleet today. :)
We have 5 more weeks of school, then just six weeks until Hannah's due date. :) I can't wait!! We're up to appointments every two weeks now. Last appt. was last Tuesday. Mommy and baby are both healthy. My iron was a little low, so we're working at getting that up. Other than that, we're right on track.
We're getting into the busy time of year at school. We have three graduations (kindergarten, highschool, and college) in the next few weeks, not to mention weekly classes and bi-weekly appointments for Hannah. After school is over, Nathan and I plan for me to stay at home and rest/get ready for Hannah.
We're in the process of looking for a house right now too. Nothing definite yet, but plenty of possibilities! The Lord knows when and where we'll be once we have our house.
One thing I've been overwhelmed with the past few weeks is how the Lord provides for us--small things and big things. We've been given so many big furniture things for Hannah--and many others on long-term loan.
GIVEN:
2 strollers; one car seat
2 floor play mat
many clothes!! (I love them!!!)
snugglie
LOANED:
carseat
bouncer
swing
diaper genie
jumper for the doorway
bathtub
FUTURE GIFTS:
pack-n-play (what we're using as her crib in our apartment)
highchair (wooden, Eddie Bauer)
That's all I can think of off the top of my head (there's more, I'm sure)...but wow!! God is so good. I have absolutely no need to worry or doubt God's provision. Oh...and I should probably mention that we (finally) registered!! We're registered at Target. It was so much fun to go through the store and look at all the baby things. :) https://www.target.com/registry/baby/V1RYRB1B5BZK
Tomorrow is Resurrection Sunday. This year has been different too me. I've been thinking a lot about the unconditional love God has toward all His children. It's hard for me to understand that God gave His only begotten Son to die for the sins of a world that still sinning against Him (Rom. 5:8). I haven't even met Hannah yet, but already I'm so protective of her; I can't imagine standing by and letting someone else hurt her. Yet the Father did that....for me; for my sins. I'm so glad my wonderful Savior did not stay in the grave. HE AROSE!!
Have a blessed day in God's house tomorrow.
~Dory

No comments:
Post a Comment