Monday, August 29, 2011

Unexpected blessings...


taken on my 4-week-birthday




These all happened today...

1. So...I accidentally saved $30 on my airline ticket today. I tried to change my reservation to an earlier time to help my sister out, realized my "great idea" wasn't going to work, so I switched my flight back to it's original time...ends up the flight is $30 cheaper today than it was when I originally purchased it.  Southwest credited me $30 on my next flight.

2. Went on Amazon to use my swagbucks gift cards and realized I already had $12 or credit with Amazon from who knows what?!  We now total over $22 (and I'm close to getting another $5 with swagbucks!)

3. Was able to get a $100 Wal-mart gift card for only $50.

I love unexpected blessings.  We're trusting God to provide for our needs as we commit to raising our family on one full-time salary.  I don't regret our decision for a minute!!  God is good!

1 comment:

  1. I just love it when these sorts of things happen! He is truly a God of the "little" things as well as the miraculous!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Alesha

    ReplyDelete