Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Painting!

We've done some painting in the house and several have asked for pictures. It's still a work in progress, but here are a few:

Living Room Before:


 
Living Room After:



I'm crocheting matching blankets...the colors match the curtains:

Dining Room before (the right side, under the chandelier):

here's a closer shot at all that BROWN!

Dining room after:

Shed before:
Shed after:

Next few projects (as time allows):
-finish curtains for front door (the same fabric as living room curtains)
-finish living room accents (pillows, blankets, wall decor, lamps, etc.)
-KITCHEN!  table, buffet, doors and counters will be black; cabinets white; some of the backsplash red.

Then...on to the bedrooms and bathrooms!

We know it's not perfect, but it sure is fun calling it ours!

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Wish I could help but it's too far and I have a long list for our house that Mom (and I) want done before school comes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dad! We just finished painting Hannah's room on Friday. We had family over that evening, and my brother-in-law asked if we got a different light in her room because it was so much brighter! It's amazing what a difference going from brown to white can make. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete