We enjoyed a great family night last Saturday which included some sweet memories for our family. First off, we played a board game with Hannah for the first time. I picked up a couple kid games at a yardsale Friday, so we decided to try them out as a family. Hannah loved taking a card for her turn and moving her person around the board. I see many Candy Land adventures in our future--maybe some of them Daddy will let one of us girls win!
After Candy Land we let the girls take a bath together. It's so refreshing to see Hannah's excitement about being with her sister, and it's just as rewarding to see Madison's little grin when she sees and hears Hannah.
After baths, we tucked the girls in. This was the first time we tucked them in together, and Hannah had a hard time letting Madison go after we prayed and talked together. I see some slumber parties ahead.
God has blessed with two wonderful girls, and we thank Him for each day we have with them.



No comments:
Post a Comment