![]() |
| One of my distractions during the last few weeks of pregnancy |
![]() |
| 38 weeks...3 more to go! |
![]() |
| More entertainment while I wait for Lydia! |
![]() |
| Best friends...inside |
![]() |
| Best friends...outside! |
![]() |
| She's here! Saturday, September, 27, 2014, 10:55 am 9lbs, 12oz., 21 inches Lydia's getting weighed by the midwife. |
![]() |
| Instant love! Zero hours old! |
![]() |
| Hannah and Madison made sure she had her doll. |
![]() |
| I remember sneaking out to the kitchen the first night after having Lydia to enjoy some true alone time for the first time in a long time. So peaceful! |
![]() |
| Evening church Sunday night: Madison's enjoying our makeshift nursery while Nathan sets up a web feed through our TV |
![]() |
| How Hannah spent most of Lydia's first few days |
![]() |
| I love them both! |
![]() |
| Reading with Daddy! |
![]() |
| While Mommy snuggles |
![]() |
| lots of snuggling! |
![]() |
| Modeling her hat I made her while I recovered |
![]() |
| Hannah asked for a white hat |
![]() |
| I couldn't leave Madison out of the hat-making-business. |
![]() |
| Their friendship grows each day! <3 |
![]() |
| Did I mention snuggles? |
![]() |
| Madison goofing off during her day to nap with Mommy |
![]() |
| Here she's conducting her CD music with her feet...giggling all the while |
![]() |
| Crazy hair and bubbles inside...a glimpse of our crazy life |
![]() |
| Friends at church helping with new routine due to new baby |
![]() |
| Mommy's little helper |
![]() |
| Time at the park! |
![]() |
| Water-watchers...who knew it could be so interesting |
![]() |
| She loves her baby... |
![]() |
| ...and clowning around! |
![]() |
| Sisters! |
![]() |
| How Madison likes to sleep in our bed. :) Peek-a-boo! |
![]() |
| How Lydia likes to sleep in our bed! (Dad, the frog blanket is in honor of you!) |
































No comments:
Post a Comment