Day 53, Sunday: My back had a bad flair up late Saturday night that made this little guy my new best friend all day Sunday.
Day 54, Monday:
 |
| Snuggling with her dolly from Grandma Cole |
.jpg)
Maddie working on her new trick...heh heh.
 |
Learning how to help in the kitchen. She went and got dishes from her
play kitchen when I took over our enchilada sauce for supper. |
 |
| Grating cheese for the enchiladas for supper! |
Day 55, Tuesday:
 |
| School! Working on short-vowel sounds. She begs me to "do school"! |
Day 56, Wednesday:
 |
| She was one tired little girl; she didn't move a muscle after I laid her down. |
Day 57, Thursday:
 |
| Hannah locked us out of the house in the morning. Thankfully we live in FL, and thankfully I had opened the window just a split second before going outside. I pulled the screen out, lifted Hannah inside, and she unlocked it for us! |
 |
| The girls helped me lay all the stone work around our side yard. They also enjoyed jumping, counting, naming, talking to, measuring, and coloring the stepping stones. :) |
Day 58, Friday:
 |
| Happy 5 months, sweet little one. |
Day 59, Saturday:
No comments:
Post a Comment