My, what a busy four months of life it's been for our littlest, Lydia. She's a joy to our hearts. She's such a good baby. Her smile and laughter can melt any heart. Although I'm a little upset with her trying to grow up too soon! I keep looking at Nathan, asking him where our little newborn went. She's definitely looks more like an infant than newborn. Why just the other day I caught her trying to CRAWL already! What?!
See that baby doll in the background? That's what she's after. Grandma Cole (my mom) makes one for each grandbaby (I even have one for our little one in heaven). Well, Lydia got hers this past Christmas. Her name is Poppy. Which brought a renewed interest in Hannah's and Lydia's babies from Grandma. Wow...what a house full of mommas here recently!
Since Lydia's been getting more and more responsive to the attention she gets, Madison's been spending more and more quality time with her. Yesterday we had to stay home from church due to a yucky nose. We got to watch church over the internet instead. When it came to preachin' time, Madison got Hannah's Bible out (sshhh....don't tell Hannah; she'd have a cow!) and shared with Lydia.
![]() |
| "See Lee-lah! Bidee!" |
Madison was feeling better after her nap, so we all got to go to church that night! After church, Daddy surprised us with a trip to McD's for ice cream! It was a popular choice all around!
~Dory
Current favorite activities:










No comments:
Post a Comment