Wow...it's hard to believe that Hannah's due date is already here. In fact, I'm not sure she even knows. She's very happy where she is right now, and I haven't noticed any signs of early labor. Nathan's been wonderful taking care of me on my bad days and going the extra mile to make sure I'm comfortable. I've told him many times, and believe it to be true, that I could never have made it this far in the pregnancy without him.
This past month I've been the lady of luxury. I've been a stay-at-home-mom without kids. I've been able to spend my time cleaning and reorganizing, as well as getting ready to welcome Hannah into the world. On the 23rdd, the Ogden side of the family starts their annual family vacation. They will all be at a condo about 45 min to an hour from us. We're praying for Hannah to arrive soon so we'll be able to enjoy some time with them and so that Hannah will be able to meet her out-of-town relatives. :)
Last Sunday, Nathan and I enjoyed our first anniversary together. Since Sundays wear me out easily, we waited until Tuesday to celebrate. We went out to eat and did some walking/shopping together. What a wonderful way to spend an afternoon and evening. On the way home it started to rain some and we were able to enjoy a beautiful rainbow.
We are thrilled with how the Lord has provided for us--from providing the best spouse possible, to Hannah, to jobs, to even the little things. God is a great God, and we are blessed to be able to serve him.
Dory
PS: House update: Many of your have asked how our house hunting has gone. We made an offer on a beautiful house back in mid-May. The house is a "short sale," which is a very misleading name. A short sale is actually the very opposite--it can take up to a year to close on a short sale house. As of right now, we're still waiting to hear back from the bank. Yesterday we received an e-mail letting us know the bank officially acknowledged that we had all our paper work in (which has been turned in since mid-May), and they are ready to start looking over our offer. Someone should be assigned to review our offer within seven days. Sounds like a whole lot more waiting to me, but I'm becoming an expert on that now-a-days. :) Thanks for your prayers! We know God knows what's best and trust His leading and timing.


No comments:
Post a Comment